Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cake In A Pan

This past week I've been getting back into the swing of school and schedules.

I just finished filling in the calendar with the practice times for my girls' sports, various doctor appointments, dentist appointments, vet appointments, yadda yadda yadda.

To say my calendar looks overwhelming after only one week of school is an understatement.

In order to keep myself sane, I decided to put my calendar out of my head for the day.  I'll become an ostrich with my head in the sand, so to speak.


Today I decided to make a cake.  I love cake.  Actually, I love to bake.  It is the one thing I'm pretty okay at doing in the kitchen.

I decided to make Perfect Pound Cake from The Pioneer Woman.

It has 7-UP/Sprite/Sierra Mist in it and it is yummy.

This is what I'm left with after cooking my cake.


My cake is hopelessly stuck in the pan.  And I used cooking spray--to the Nth degree.
Iron Man tried to help un-stick the cake to no avail.  Look at him.  He collapsed.

Hope you all have a great and un-stuck weekend!

1 comment: